|“||The claim was resisted by Rhudaur. There the Dúnedain were few, and power had been seized by an evil lord of the Hillmen, who was in secret league with Angmar.||”|
–The Return of the King, Appendix A, Eriador, Arnor and the Heirs of Isildur.
These NPCs will instinctively attack any other creature aligned unfavourably with Angmar. If no enemy is sighted, they will simply wander the premises.
Rhudaur Hillman warriors are capable of bestowing mini-quests.
When killed, Rhudaur warriors will most likely drop bones. They can also drop food items, pouches, or worn equipment/armour.
In addition, Hillman warriors mounted on Wargs can be purchased for 50 coins apiece. For this, +250 alignment is required.
Speech Bank Edit
These primitive warriors may be nasty to the Dunedain Scum but, if you crush enough heads and earn some respect you will be greeted like a hero. However if you are aligned with good, these warriors will most likely react by crushing your skull!
- You seem like a warrior of my kind, Person.
- Angmar will soon rise again!
- I have crushed many heads in battle. Have you, Person?
- What do you need?
- Angmar will rule and the lands of Númenoréans shall burn!
- Númenoréans are filthy animals. They will all perish before the power of Angmar!
- Welcome to our lands, Person, friend of Angmar.
- Warriors of great might, such as yours, are welcome in these lands.
- Rangers are no match for the strength of the Hillmen of Rhudaur!
- Are you a warrior of Rhudaur, Person?
- Can you fight like the warriors of Rhudaur, Person?
- The blood of the Dúnedain will be shed soon enough.
- Will you fight with us Hillmen, Person?
- We are glad to see you are an enemy of the Dúnedain Rangers, Person.
- Death to the Dúnedain!
- Death to the Númenoréan filth!
- I have tasted the blood of Númenoréans many a time before, Person.
- If you are an enemy of the Rangers, you are a friend of ours.
- Any enemy of the Dúnedain is welcome in our lands.
- Let us burn their homes to ash!
- We fight for you, Person!
- I can almost taste the Rangers' wretched blood, Person.
- Lead us to battle!
- You are a mighty warrior of Rhudaur, Person!
- I want to crush their skulls under my foot!
- Where is the fight, Person? I want to kill!
- The roar of battle awaits!
- Your enemies are our enemies, Person!
- Let us stain the ground with the blood of Númenoréans!
- My weapon hungers for a head to split!
- Scars await us in the battle ahead, Person.
- You are a great warrior, Person. Lead us to victory.
- I'll smash your face in!
- Die, Dúnedain filth!
- You are not one of the Hillmen. Flee, scum!
- I'll crush your skull with my fist, Dúnedain scum!
- Run while you still can!
- You are an enemy of Angmar. Death awaits you!
- You will bleed quickly and die fast, Person!
- I'll break your legs, and then you won't be running anymore!
- Your screams won't be heard by your filthy kin here!
- Death to you and your kin!
- I'll skin you like a rabbit!
- You belong with the meat, roasting on my fire!
- What Ranger fiend are you?
- You are no friend of ours, Person!
- Your doom belongs to the Morgul-lords now, Person!
- Scream for your life, weakling!
- You will squeal like the rest of the Númenoréan rats!
- Curse you, friend of the Númenoréans!
- I will flay you alive!
- I have gutted tougher fish than you, Person!
|The Raiders of Angmar|
Orc (Archer, Banner Bearer, Bombardier) •
Troll (Chieftain, Hill) •