The following features are already planned for the mod in the future.
PLEASE READ THIS LIST BEFORE POSTING A SUGGESTION ON THE FORUM.
Violators will be banned! You have been warned.
Items in bold and with an * are confirmed to be added in the next mod update.
- Major quest system
- Music, possibly different music depending on the biome
- Portal to the First Age
- Ring forging
- Slave rebellions from the Slaves of Nurn
- More troop commanding abilities for the Table of Command (nothing specific known yet)
- Small armies of enemy factions headhunting the player
- A Fellowship system, including fellowship chat and leadership transfer option *
- Area dependent alignment gains *
- Avari Elves (from Rhun)
- Black Numenoreans
- Corsairs of Umbar
- Red Mountains Dwarves
- Rivendell (High Elven sub-faction) *
- Wood-men of Mirkwood
- Verbatim from Mevans: "All the vanilla animals have been planned to be removed for a long time (except possibly Sheep) and replaced with new wild ones, unfortunately, I only ever made the boars and then got distracted."
- Canon characters (i.e. Frodo Baggins, Aragorn, Gandalf, etc.)
- Cave trolls
- Dragons (not Smaug)
- Fell beasts
- Goblins/Misty Mountains Orcs
- Great eagles
- Mumakil (a.k.a. Oliphaunts)
- Vampire bats
- Wildlife in the waters
- Major structures (i.e. Minas Tirith, Helm's Deep, etc.)
- Villages for other factions
- High Elven houses *
- Rings of Power
- Siege weapons
- Rope system for signal transmission (replacant for redstone wiring)
- Enhancement of the ocean biome
- Lore explanation of various geographical features *