Make sure that no-one else is editing this when you do.
Upon entering the fiefdom of Pelargir, you gain the achievement "The Royal Havens".
- Apple-Pear Orchard - An orchard containing apple and pear trees.
- Almond Orchard - An orchard containing almond trees.
- Olive Orchard - An orchard containing olive trees.
- Plum Orchard - An orchard containing plum trees.
Pelargir is guarded by Lebennin Levymen and Pelargir Marines, who defend the Royal Havens from intruders, meanwhile civilian NPCs can be found on towns and villages. Enemy NPCs, like the Orcs of Mordor, only spawn as part of Invasions.
- Pelargir Commander - NPCs from which you can hire Pelargir troops. They live in watchforts and fortresses.
- Pelargir Marine - The soldiers who protect the Royal Havens.
- Lebennin Levyman - Untrained soldiers, drafted from the local population in times of need.
- Gondorian - The local folk. They can be found on villages and towns.
The plains of Pelargir are populated with oak, birch, cypress, cedar and olive trees. There are also olive and almond orchard biome variants.
Blackroot Vale •