Smelting and alloying Edit
Orc forges differ from Dwarven forges because they can smelt:
- Orc steel from Morgul iron ore.
- Uruk steel by alloying iron ingots (or iron ore) and coal.
- Black Uruk steel by alloying Orc steel or Morgul iron ore with Durnaur gems
- Morgul steel by alloying Orc steel or Morgul iron ore with gulduril.
- All other metals can be smelted as normal, except for Mithril ore.
- Charred wood can be made by placing logs in the smelting slot.
- Cracked bricks of any kind can be made by placing bricks in the smelting slot.
For a guide to Middle-earth ingots and alloys, see here. Unlike crafting tables, usage is not affected by alignment, so anyone can use them (but perhaps not craft them).
|Orc Forge Crafting Recipes|
|The Spawn of Gundabad|
|The Spawn of Angmar|
Orc (Archer, Banner Bearer, Bombardier) •
Troll (Chieftain, Hill) •
|The Spawn of Dol Guldur|
Orc (Archer, Banner Bearer) •
|The Spawn of Isengard|
Uruk-hai (Banner Bearer, Berserker, Crossbower, Sapper)
|The Spawn of Mordor|
Black Uruk (Archer) •
Orc (Archer, Banner Bearer, Bombardier)