Galadhrim Warriors are the protectors of their forest home, Lothlórien, also known as the Golden Wood or Laurelindorinan.
Galadhrim Warriors will spawn on grass blocks in Lothlorien regardless of the time of day. They have a lower spawn rate compared to their Galadhrim Elf counterparts, but will spawn in larger quantities when their home is under attack, similar to hobbit raids. As well, chopping down a Mallorn Tree with a negative Galadhrim alignment has a chance of spawning several warriors around the player.
Galadhrim warriors will fight against any sort of evil they can find, using bows to fire on their opponents from a distance and then closing in for the kill with strong Galadhrim swords and spears. Because they carry an Elven-made sword, the blade will grow blue when Orcs are close. They also wear a full set of Galadhrim armor.
Galadhrim warriors can be hired from Galadhrim lords in their grand treehouses starting at 25-50 silver coins and +300 Lothlórien alignment. A mounted version will cost you 35-70 silver coins and +400 alignment. As always, as one's alignment increases, price decreases.
- Good armour and high health
- Have ranged and melee attacks, making them adaptable
- Will alert the player of nearby threats with their war cries
- Work well against swimming enemies
- Good attack strength
- Higher alignment requirement
Speech Bank Edit
- You may not enter Lórien, Person!
- Do not touch the trees of the Golden Wood!
- You are not welcome here!
- No evil hand shall slay the trees of Lothlórien!
- The axes of the Enemy are forbidden here!
- The Mallorn trees shall not be felled!
- You may not set foot in Lothlórien, Person!
- No tree shall fall by evil hand in this wood!
- Those who bring destruction to Lórien will be met with it themselves!
- Evil is not allowed in these lands!
- How dare you fell the beautiful trees of the Golden Wood? You are truly a servant of evil.
- What evil is this? Be gone from our lands, spawn of Morgoth.
- Foul spawn of Morgoth! You shall pay for defiling the trees of the Golden Wood.
- You shall answer for your crimes, Person!
- The time of the Elves is fading, but our strength is not yet gone.
- I defend the Elves of Lothlórien.
- Greetings, Person.
- We defend the free peoples of Middle-earth.
- It seems you are a friend of the Elves, Person.
- May the grace of the Valar protect you.
- How many Orcs have you slain today, Person?
- The world is changing, Person... I feel it in my heart.
- If you fight for freedom, then I am with you.
- Long ago, an alliance existed between my people and yours. Will you honour that alliance?
- Ever stronger grows the sway of the Enemy over our lands.
- Welcome, Person, to the land of the Lord Celeborn and the Lady Galadriel!
- The power of the Elves is waning in this world, but our strength is not yet gone!
- In Lothlórien you shall find healing and peace. No evil may taint our land.
- By Elbereth, I swear I shall see you slain!
- You are not welcome in Lórien!
- You are not welcome in Lórien, Person!
- You may not set foot in Lothlórien!
- Flee these lands, Person!
- For Lothlórien!
- Perish, you Morgul-demon!
- No longer shall you darken these lands, Person!
- I swear by the Valar, I shall put an end to your evil!
- To Udûn with you!
- Go and kiss an Orc!
- Death to the foes of the Elves!
- Who brings to us this token of doom?
- Begone, foul servant of the Enemy!
- Leave this land, or face the edge of our blades!
- I will not allow evil to corrupt the land of Lórien. You shall soon meet your doom, Person.
- By the Valar! How dare you enter this land, Person?
- Flee, scum of Mordor, or face a rain of arrows!
- How dare you poison this fair realm with your foul feet?
The One Wiki to Rule Them All has an article on:
|The Wood-elves of Lothlórien|
Elf (Banner Bearer, Warden, Warrior)