Dunlending bartenders tend to stay in the back end of their tavern out of harm's way, faithfully serving their kinsmen food and drink.
You can trade with a Dunlending bartender as long as you do not have a negative Dunland alignment.
Dunlending bartenders offer a variety of hearty foods and drinks, including meat, bread, and many kinds of alcoholic beverages for a reasonable price.
Items Sold Edit
Below is a table of values for each item that the player is available to purchase from this NPC. Use this table to find out if your bartender is giving you a good deal or not. Each bartender will not have every item listed for sale.
|Items Sold||Price Range||Image|
|Dunlending Crafting Table||30-50 ( to )|
|Wooden Mug||2-3 ( to )|
|Cermaic Mug||2-3 ( to )|
|Waterskin||2-3 ( to )|
|Plate||2-3 ( to )|
|2 x Baked Potato||5-9 ( to )|
|Bread||4-6 ( to )|
|Cooked Chicken||5-8 ( to )|
|Cooked Fish||5-8 ( to )|
|Cooked Porkchop||5-9 ( to )|
|Cooked Rabbit||5-8 ( to )|
|Gammon||5-9 ( to )|
|Cooked Mutton||5-9 ( to )|
|Rabbit Stew||8-13 ( to )|
|Steak||5-9 ( to )|
|Cooked Venison||5-9 ( to )|
|Ale (Light)||5-8 ( to )|
|Ale (Moderate)||6-10 ( to )|
|Ale (Strong)||8-13 ( to )|
|Cider (Light)||5-8 ( to )|
|Cider (Moderate)||6-10 ( to )|
|Cider (Strong)||8-13 ( to )|
|Mead (Light)||5-8 ( to )|
|Mead (Moderate)||6-10 ( to )|
|Mead (Strong)||8-13 ( to )|
|Rum (Light)||7-11 ( to )|
|Rum (Moderate)||9-15 ( to )|
|Rum (Strong)||11-19 ( to )|
|Apple Juice||5-8 ( to )|
Items Bought Edit
Below is a table of values for each item that the player can sell to this NPC. Use this table to earn more money by only selling when the prices are high. You will not be able to sell every item to every bartender as each bartender will not want to purchase every item listed below.
|Items Bought||Price Range||Image|
|2 x Potato||1-1 ( to )|
|2 x Wheat||1-1 ( to )|
|Clay Mug||1-1 ( to )|
|Clay Plate||1-1 ( to )|
|Raw Beef||2-4 ( to )|
|Raw Chicken||2-4 ( to )|
|Raw Fish||2-3 ( to )|
|Raw Porkchop||2-4 ( to )|
|Raw Rabbit||2-4 ( to )|
|Raw Mutton||2-4 ( to )|
|Raw Venison||2-4 ( to )|
|Leather||2-3 ( to )|
|Salt||8-13 ( to )|
Speech Bank Edit
These traders have been around the block and know a thing or two., and who not to trade with too! Any enemy of the strawheads (with a coin or two) is welcome in their pubs! However if a drunken idiot or strawhead stumbles in, a bar brawl will ensue!
- Greetings, Person!
- Welcome, Person! What can I get for you today?
- Welcome to The Roaring Wolf, Person!
- Welcome to The Roaring Wolf.
- This is The Roaring Wolf, the finest tavern in all of Dunland!
- No Strawheads allowed in here!
- Food? Drink? A song? What is it you want, Person?
- I'll give you a good meal or a drink for just a few silver coins.
- Want anything to eat or drink, Person? I just need some silver coins.
- And here's Person! What can I do for you today?
- You looking for a drink?
- This tavern may be filthy, but the grub's second to none!
- We Dunlendings like our drink, Person.
- Got any silver coins?
- Our ale is the fines ale in all the lands!
- Welcome, Person! Enjoy your stay!
- Thirsty? Our ale will satisfy all your needs! Ha! Ha!
- For a few silver coins you can get your hands on the finest drink in Middle-earth!
- Welcome stranger! You come to the best tavern with the finest ale in all of Dunland!
|The Wildmen of Dunland|
Travelling item traders: