Additional info needed under Trading heading (trade lists are fine)
The Dol Guldur Orc Trader was added in Public Beta 22 and spawns in Dol Guldur Orc Camps. The trader is equipped with a poisoned Dol Guldur dagger and wears Dol Guldur Armour. Dol Guldur orc Traders will sell you Dol Guldur armour and Dol Guldur equipment , along with various other supplies and materials.
Upon trading with a Dol Guldur Orc trader, the player earns the achievement "Sorcerous Dealings"
Unlike typical Dol Guldur Orcs, traders are not hostile, and will leave the player and good NPCs alone unless provoked, in which case they will attack with daggers.
|Items Sold||Price Range||Image|
|4 x Arrow||2-4 ( to )|
|Dol Guldur axe||10-18 ( to )|
|Dol Guldur battleaxe||13-23 ( to )|
|Dol Guldur boots||13-23 ( to )|
|Dol Guldur chestplate||21-39 ( to )|
|Dol Guldur dagger||6-10 ( to )|
|Dol Guldur helmet||14-26 ( to )|
|Dol Guldur leggings||18-34 ( to )|
|Dol Guldur pickaxe||10-18 ( to )|
|Dol Guldur poisoned dagger||7-13 ( to )|
|Dol Guldur spear||11-20 ( to )|
|Dol Guldur sword||10-18 ( to )|
|Dol Guldur warhammer||11-21 ( to )|
|Dol Guldur pike||13-23 ( to )|
|Orc draught (moderate)||5-9 ( to )|
|Orc draught (strong)||10-18 ( to )|
|Maggoty bread||3-5 ( to )|
|Orc Bomb||7-13 ( to )|
|Orc Bow||11-21 ( to )|
|String||1-3 ( to )|
|Items Bought||Price Range||Image|
|Bone||1-1 ( to )|
|Dwarf bone||1-1 ( to )|
|Elf bone||1-1 ( to )|
|Feather||1-3 ( to )|
|Gulduril crystal||6-10 ( to )|
|Hobbit bone||1-1 ( to )|
|Mug||1-1 ( to )|
|Orc Steel Ingot||2-4 ( to )|
|2 x Wheat||1 ()|
|Man-flesh||2-4 ( to )|
Speech Bank Edit
Orcs aren't the nicest of folk to be around but especially not these traders. If you have coins and experience in Elf-stabbing they will be sure to try a trade, But watch out, they are full of cons and tricks and you may not end up a satisfied customer! Anybody aligned with good shouldn't worry about trades they should worry about surviving the vicious attacks of these traders!
- Orcs like silver coins as much as the next race, you know...
- Bring me coins if you want equipment.
- So you have proven yourself, Person. Now we can trade.
- A nice little stinking sum of silver coins might be nice.
- If you want to trade, bring some coins, and keep it quiet.
- An Orc can never have enough silver coins, maggot!
- I might be interested in buying some materials.
- Certain materials can fetch a good price among traders like myself.
- I love crunching on a nice Elf bone!
- You want some equipment? Get me some coins first, maggot!
- Get me some coins and I'll get you some tools!
- If you want some of my fine equipment, then bring some coins!
- I sell the finest equipment and the sharpest blades!
- I don't usually trade with filthy Men, but you're good enough.
- Come crawling back when you've proved your worth, weakling.
- The stench of evil on you is not yet strong enough, Person.
- If you wish to trade, you must prove your worth among our forces!
- I've seen more threatening Halflings than you!
- You want to trade? Come back when you're further down the path of darkness, scum.
- Go and slay a few stinking Elves, and then perhaps we can trade.
- If you want any Orcish equipment, you'll have to work more evil first.
- There's no way I'm trading with a maggot like you!
- Do you think the Dark Lord just lets me hand out equipment to anyone, maggot?
- I don't trade with scum like you!
- Kill some of those filthy Elves and then we can talk!
- Prove your worth, filth!
- You won't be getting any equipment from me, maggot!
- I don't trust filthy Men like you! Beat it, scum.
|The Regiments of Dol Guldur|
Orc (Archer, Banner Bearer) •
Travelling item traders: