Dalish Levymen are the basic soldiers of the Kingdom of Dale. They are the equivalent of a militia.
Dalish Levymen spawn throughout the land of Dale during the daytime, regardless of the light level. They will only spawn atop grass blocks, and will never spawn underground. One or two may also spawn in Dalish military structures.
Dalish Levymen will ignore any player with positive or neutral Dale alignment, and attack any entity that's enemies with the Dale faction, using melee attacks.
Because the Dalish Levymen are essentially militia, unlike their stronger soldier counterparts, they will sometimes use various iron and bronze weapons instead of Dalish Equipment. The equipment they use varies; poorer Levymen might use a pitchfork or a logging axe, while those that can afford a sword or pike will use that weapon in combat. Levymen never carry a shield.
Dalish Levymen are the cheapest Dale units for hire. They cost only 20 silver coins, and 100 Dalish alignment.
- It has been many years since the desolation of Smaug, Person, and much has changed!
- You are welcome here in the realm of Dale, Person.
- Dalish markets hold some of the finest antiquities from all around. You will find no better bargain elsewhere, Person!
- The wealth of the mountain has brought us prosperity and misfortune in the past... let's hope those times are past us.
- Not many who still live can say they remember the dragon. It has been years since Esgaroth burned.
- Have you ever tasted Dalish pastries before, Person? They are the finest in all the world!
- The merchants of Dale travel far and wide to bring us great luxuries.
- What can I do for you, Person? Travelers are welcomed here with open hands.
- Greetings, stranger! Welcome to the Kingdom of Dale!
- Do you come from the land of that Halfling hero?
- Some of us still recall how Bard with his black arrow slew the accursed dragon. That was truly a day to remember.
- These lands have become very lively in the days since the dragon was slain.
- There has been talk of strange messengers in Dale, wicked Men of the South. You are not one of them, are you, Person?
- Be gone, foul Orc-servant!
- Our guards will make swift work of you!
- You will find no gain in this land.
- Run, Person! Run before our arrows get you!
- You will pay for your crimes!
- Leave this land, Person!
- You will pay for that!
- Our soldiers will make quick work of you!
- Away with you, Orc-scum!
- Keep away from these lands, bandit-filth!
|The Northmen of Dale|
Dalishman (Banner Bearer, Levyman, Longbowman, Soldier)