|“||The Morthond Vale made a great bay that beat up against the shear southern faces of the mountains. It's steep slopes were grass-grown; but all was grey in that hour, for the sun had gone, and far below lights twinkled in the homes of Men. The vale was rich and many folk dwelt there.||”|
–The Return of the King, The Passing of the Grey Company
Upon entering the vale, you gain the achievement "Bows and Blackroots".
HOLD: Much more to be added!
- Apple-Pear Orchard - An orchard containing Apple and Pear trees.
- Plum Orchard - An orchard containing Plum trees.
- Gondor Watchforts - Large fortifications of Gondor Cobblebrick that are guarded by Blackroot Vale Soldiers, Blackroot Vale Bowmen, and host a Blackroot Vale Bowlord.
- Gondor Villages - Ranging from small towns to huge fortified cities, Gondor Villages are teeming with life.
- Blackroot Vale Soldiers - Powerful warriors armed with Gondorian swords that guard their lands against the forces of evil.
- Blackroot Vale Bowmen - Blackroot Soldiers armed with deadly Blackroot Bows.
- Blackroot Vale Bowlord - An NPC from which players can hire the aforementioned units if the price and alignment requirements are met.
- Gondor Levymen - A lower warrior class that assists the soldiers in fighting the servants of the Dark Lord.
The One Wiki to Rule Them All has an article on:
The Tolkien Gateway has an article on:
Blackroot Vale •
|The Men of Gondor|
Soldier (Archer, Banner Bearer, Tower Guard)