The server focuses primarily on building, fighting large-scale wars between factions, simulating the politics of Middle-Earth, and role-playing. It runs Bukkit and has many plugins (including World Edit, Voxel Sniper, Group Manager, Essentials, and many others) that allows it to create a large and varied Middle Earth, filled with many kingdoms and gigantic and well-done cities. Players build great kingdoms with complex ranking systems and detailed trade agreements, journey across a Middle Earth filled with epic locations, and participate in massive wars between kingdoms featuring great field battles and exciting sieges. The community welcomes all players but tends to respond better to players who are mature, understanding people. Spawn includes a cheap market to alleviate some of the time needed to get basic resources to encourage player-builds without worrying about player-inequality in World Edit or Creative mode. /Fly is allowed for players wanting to build!
45gb server memory, unlocked Utumno, unlocked overworld, unlocked nether, enchanting is allowed!
Sign up to the forums to receive a free reward kit! website
The rules are listed here.
Players can get banned for disobeying the rules. If you think you were unjustly banned, post your appeal on the enjin page here. The staff will gladly review your appeal, and come to a just conclusion.
=== Owner ===
- PastaCityWinner - Lorelei, High Priestess of Vindyahilde
- B4gelbites - Thiatar, Blue Wizard
=== Admins ===
- PhoenixFire42 - Eiliant, Master of the Moriquendi
=== Moderators ===
- VictorReznof - Celebrimbor, Noldor Elf Lord
- Blockbuilder9208 - Athror Bluehelm, King of Ered Luin
- Sir_Crab - Gandalf, Grey Wizard
- TORNADOTOM50 - Tom Bombadil, Old Forest
- GamingRebooted - Sylok, War Minister of Vindyahilde
=== Helpers ===
- Penguin_Palace - Delaney, Archivist of Vindyahilde
- Alphamunky - Zargatha, High Priest of the Moriquendi
- Cardeh - Thorin, Dwarf of Orocarni
The One Ring hosts the largest builds out of all servers. Some of these include:
- Dain's Halls
- Dol Amroth
- Dol Guldur
- Ethir Anduin/Ethirlonde
- Little Hollow
- Thorin's Halls
- Thranduils halls
The One Ring does have plugins (not mods you need to download) for the server, including:
- World Edit
- Voxel Sniper
- Group Manager
The server has made player-made and lore related factions on it. If you would like to join any, you may ask in-game or click on the button in the faction home (Spawn). If you would like to see who rules a particular faction, this information can be found at the server's spawn